Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Trouble in Spelling and Grammar

Katherine Holt

JMC 2033-011

February 3, 2010

Trouble in Spelling and Grammar

When it comes to writing I have always been told I have great ideas but basically my grammar and spelling are horrible. In elementary school I remember taking all these practice spelling tests, where if you got all of the words correct you wouldn't have to take the big test at the end of the week; I always had to take the test at the end of the week. My teachers in elementary school always gave me slack on my spelling since that was my only problem. Come middle school and into high school I can't really remember a time where we really went into grammar and spelling; especially since computers were the pretty new big thing and they would correct everything for you. I really can't understand why I am not able to get these two down; but I hope in the near future I can finally get it and with this class I think I'm going to have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment